Pillar Centre Participates in the Virtual Seminar: “The Challenges of E-Learning in the Light of the Corona Pandemic”admin
Under the supervision of the president of the Southern Technical University, Prof. Rabie Hashem Al-Abbasi, and the president of the International Federation of Innovators in Iraq, Dr. Ali Ahmed Al-Zubaidi, and under the supervision of the Dean of the Technical Institute in Al-Shakrah, Prof. Muwaffaq Abdul Aziz Al-Hasnawi, the International Federation of Innovators in Iraq, Dhi Qar Branch, in cooperation with the Shatrah Technical Institute, held a virtual seminar about: “E-learning Challenges in Light of the Corona Pandemic”, which was held on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 on Google Meet. The seminar included several charachter from several countries, including Dr. Nermin Majid, the General Director of Pillar Centre for Conflict Resolution, International Arbitration and Scientific Research- London, whose participation in “Technological Illiteracy and its Impact on the Performance of the Arab Teacher during the Pandemic” had a strong echo. Where Dr. Nermin present several important axes, including:
- Technological illiteracy.
- COVID-19 and its impact on education.
- E-Learning Obstacles.
- Arabic Teacher performance.
Among the recommendations of Dr. Nermin were the following:
- Providing training courses and workshops specialized in employing modern technology for teachers.
- Creating the appropriate educational environment with its various components and reducing the teaching burden from quotas for teachers in a way that allows them to employ modern technology in education.
- Providing a guide for teachers to use modern applications and technologies and use them in education.
- Developing classroom infrastructure in schools and universities and providing them with modern technological devices.
- Reconsidering the ways educational institutions deal with the crises they suffer from, so that they are dealt with seriously, and in proportion to the circumstances, challenges and data of the current stage.